|Enterprise Sponsorship or benifits|
|Application Deadline |
|Taipei, Taiwan |
|N/A||October 30th , 2019|
|1. Requirement |
1) Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program or in between a Bachelor and Master program
2) Major in business studies, economics, law, or similar fields Native proficiency in German, fluent in Chinese, English ; German is a plus
3) Proficient knowledge in MS Office; Adobe Suite is a plus
4) Abroad studies or work experience in German-speaking region
In order to apply, please send your curriculum vitae in English as well as relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org 李宥瑩 女士 , Tel.: 02-7735-7508 . The internship period starts at the end of October 2019.
(3) 精通微軟文書處理作業系統；熟悉Adobe Suite為佳
對本職缺有興趣者，歡迎將您的英文履歷及相關證明寄至：email@example.com, Ms. You-Ying Li, Tel.: 02-7735-7508，實習時間自2019年十月底起
For more details, please refer to the website here.
About The German Trade Office Taipei (關於德國經濟辦事處) The German Trade Office Taipei was established in 1981 and is officially registered as a “Foreign Representative Organization”. Since then we have acted as an intermediary between German and Taiwanese businesses and have promoted the exchange between both economies. We aim to provide our customers with services tailored to their needs so that they can benefit most from the many advantages both Germany and Taiwan have to offer. 德國經濟辦事處(簡稱德經處) 為德國工商總會之駐台代表處，其成立於1981年，宗旨為推動台德之間的商務發展及促進雙邊貿易。德經處致力於提供顧客客製化的服務，使其能充分利用台德雙方的優勢。
Source : https://pse.is/LUUJG
為了更好地分享優質國際機會，幫助我們繼續前進，請幫我們填寫調查 : https://goo.gl/8e6TUc