Enterprise Sponsorship or
|Allowance, Insurance, Air transportation, etc.|
|31 July, 2019 before 17:00 |
|*Qualification : |
Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required application documents.
(1) Applicants must obtain a Letter of Invitation from host institutions in Japan.
(2) Applicants must hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be recognized by MIF as possessing equivalent academic qualifications.
(3) Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when documents are submitted.
(4) Applicants must have sufficient abilities in the English or Japanese languages.
(5) Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. (Except for short-term stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences)
(6) Applicants should be in employment in their home countries, and must return to their countries upon completion of their MIF fellowship tenure.
For more details, please refer to the website here.
About the Matsumae International Foundation (MIF)(關於松前國際基金會): The Matsumae International Foundation (MIF) is a nongovernmental organization whose Fund is solely based on donations from many Japanese people who have responded with goodwill to Dr. Shigeyoshi MATSUMAE’s call.While many donations have been kindly offered by corporations and groups, most of the donors are individuals who are sympathetic with the Founder’s ideals, and maintain contributions to the Fund from their limited incomes.Successful applicants are urged to seriously consider and understand the goodwill of those persons, and ensure that the provided fellowships are utilized effectively. 松前國際基金會（MIF）是一個非政府組織，其基金完全來自眾多日本人回應Shigeyoshi MATSUMAE博士的理念，所產生的捐款。雖然許多捐款來自於公司和團體，但大多數的捐款者是對創始人理想表示贊同，因而從個人有限的收入中持續捐款。獎學金的獲獎者應嚴謹思考與理解這些捐款者的善意，並確保有效使用。
Source : https://pse.is/J7AMX
為了更好地分享優質國際機會，幫助我們繼續前進，請幫我們填寫調查 : https://goo.gl/8e6TUc