Enterprise Sponsorship or
|1 March 2019|
|Qualification : |
1. hold a non-EU/EEA passport
2. are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
3. have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
4. have a high level of language proficiency
5. have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting September 1, 2019 as stated in the formal letter of admission
6. are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
7. are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
For more details, please refer to the website here.
About the Programme (關於計畫):
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
Source : https://www.ru.nl/english/
為了更好地分享優質國際機會，幫助我們繼續前進，請幫我們填寫調查 : https://goo.gl/8e6TUc